Seasons of Love - A Ray of Hope the World Rejoices
It’s the season of gifting and there’s no better place to shop than Far East Malls.
Breathe in the festive cheer, celebrate with the people you hold dear – join us in ringing in the season with merriment, joy and a ray of hope.
13 Nov to 27 Dec 2020
Shoppers are required to download the shopFarEast mobile application and sign up as a shopFarEast Member to be entitled to any redemptions.
All spending tiers are mutually exclusive.
1) UNVEIL YOUR GIFT
Spend a min. of $50 ($150 for supermarket receipts) in a same-day single receipt to receive a $5 Far East Malls E-Voucher. Limited to 3 redemptions per shopper per day.
- Shoppers are required to scan the receipt via the mobile app.
- E-voucher will be issued within 3 working days of receipt approval.
- Far East Malls E-Voucher will be valid till 10 Jan 2021.
- There will strictly be no extension to the expiry date of the E-Voucher issued during this promotion period.
2) CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR LOVED ONES*
Spend a min. of $200 ($300 with supermarket transaction) in 3 same-day, same-mall receipts to purchase a Festive Pack (Far East Malls E-Voucher in $50 x 2) for $60. Limited to 1 purchase per shopper per day.
- Available at Orchard Central, Clarke Quay Central, Square 2 and West Coast Plaza only.
- Far East Malls E-Voucher will be valid till 10 Jan 2021.
- There will strictly be no extension to the expiry date of the E-Voucher issued during this promotion period. Purchase of Festive Pack has to be made on the same day of receipt submission.
- No receipt will be issued for the purchase of Far East Malls E-Vouchers and there will be no accordance of points.
3) New Member Sign up
Sign up as a shopFarEast Member with promo code SOL500 and receive 500SFE$ instantly (worth $5). Limited redemptions available.
Click here to download the app now!
- All terms used herein shall have the same meanings ascribed to them in the shopFarEast Rewards Programme’s terms and conditions, unless otherwise defined herein.
- By participating in this “Seasons of Love at Far East Malls” promotion or by making any redemption at any Mall, Shopper shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all the Terms and Conditions stated herein and to have agreed to the same.
- shopFarEast Rewards Programme terms and conditions shall also apply and shall be binding on the shopper. Visit www.fareastmalls.com.sg for details.
- All redemptions can be made at the Concierge / Information Counters located at Orchard Central, Square 2, Clarke Quay Central and West Coast Plaza.
- Shopper must be a shopFarEast Rewards Programme member and aged 16 years and above in order to participate in the promotion. By agreeing to participate in this promotion, you will be registered as a shopFarEast Rewards Programme member.
- All redemption items available for redemption during this “Seasons of Love at Far East Malls” promotion must be made on the same day of purchase at the Concierge / Information Counters daily and is on a first-come first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Only the nett amount stated on the original receipt (exclusive of discounts, usage of vouchers and/or redemption of points) will be accepted for redemptions.
- Notwithstanding anything stated in the shopFarEast Rewards Programme terms and conditions, only 1 redemption item per day can be redeemed by a Shopper under this Promotion. A shopper shall not be entitled to redeem more than 1 redemption item per day under any circumstances whatsoever. This applies regardless of the number of purchases that the shopper has made in the same day, whether at one Mall or at more than one Mall, and regardless of the amount spent by the shopper at any Mall(s) on any day. For the avoidance of doubt, to qualify for this Promotion, the shopper must have a valid Membership Identity (as defined in the shopFarEast Rewards Programme terms and conditions).
- Original receipt(s) can be used only once; same receipt(s) will not be accepted for any other redemptions.
- For this Promotion, all redemption items are on a mutually exclusive basis, unless otherwise stated.
- Receipts for the following purchases of goods or services are not applicable for redemption:
- 1.money currency exchange at a money changer, bank, automatic teller machine or financial service institution;
- 2. utilization of tenant vouchers, retailer vouchers and/or Malls vouchers or voucher receipts;
- 3. utilization of tenant stored value cards/tenant vouchers/tenant gift certificates;
- 4. cashcard top-up receipts;
- 5. AXS/SAM/POPStation payments and bill payments;
- 6. online purchases or any online spend (except for purchases made via the shopFarEast Mobile Application);
- 7. Any purchases or spend made at pushcart and atrium events (by non-mall retailers);
- 8. Any purchases or any spend where the payment is made with cheque(s); and/or
- 9. Goods and/or services from a non-profit organisation or financial institution (including but not limited to banks and government institutions); and payment(s) made at offices, duplicated receipts, NETS/debit/credit card transaction/charge slips.
- Member must be personally present with his or her own original receipt(s) for redemption.
- Redemption may only be made upon the verification of shopper’s Membership Identity to our satisfaction (which may include shopper proving to us that the Singapore mobile number that is officially registered in our records in relation to the shopFarEast Rewards Programme belongs to the Shopper) and in accordance with these terms and conditions and the ShopFarEast Rewards Programme Terms and Conditions.
- Original receipts (as defined in the shopFarEast Rewards Programme terms and conditions) which have been used or presented over the Concierge / Information Counters for redemption purposes, will not be accepted for redemption purposes or for any other purposes via the shopFarEast Mobile Application.
- Splitting of receipts from a single shop/outlet/store is not allowed. The Management reserves the right to turn down any redemption if such an act has been committed.
- All images are for illustration purposes only and actual product may differ.
- The Management reserves the right to see all purchases made by shoppers before granting redemption(s).
- The Management also reserves the right to see the bank charge/debit/NETS slip(s) in relation to the purchase, which must correspond to thename stated on the credit/debit card(s).
- Redemption items must be taken as awarded and are strictly not refundable or exchangeable for cash or in-kind. The expiry date of vouchers (if any) cannot be extended. The Management reserves the right to replace redemption items with items of similar value.
- The Management may take photographs or videos or audio-video or other recordings of shoppers for marketing, publicity, communication and/or other purposes.
- By participating in this promotion or by making any redemption for any redemption item, the shopper agrees that all information submitted or provided by the shopper may be collected, use and/or disclosed for, conducting market or consumer research and improving customer service (e.g conducting market or consumer research or surveys; and/or managing and enhancing the products and services of the Far East Organization stable of companies).
- The Management’s decision on any matter relating to this Promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Management reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions may apply as may be determined by Management at its absolute discretion.
- All information is correct at time of print and is subject to change without prior notice.
- For more information, please visit www.fareastmalls.com.sg